Cigarette Smoking: The Hidden Drain on Company Productivity and
No Smoke is now available FREE for individual use, or for organizations
wishing to evaluate the program.
Click Here to download the
full-featured freeware version of No Smoke.
The smoking habit is on the way out, but millions of workers are still hooked. Smoking
still costs your company plenty, and not just in direct health care outlays. Much of the
real cost and productivity drain of smoking is hidden.
- Smokers are much more likely than non-smokers to lose work days to illness or to
just feeling "woozy."
- If smokers are not allowed to smoke on the job, they think about their smoke
break, not their work. Or if they can't smoke at all, the tension just builds and
- Smoking drains significant disposible income from your employees, undercutting
compensation efforts and cost of living adjustments.
- Smoking adds to your health costs dramatically, causing illnesses both small and
- Smokers drink much more coffee, eat more sweets, and take more breaks in general
than non-smokers. This is a hidden drain on productivity.
- Smokers also tend to drink more alcohol than non-smokers.
- In general, the smoking lifestyle is just not upbeat, healthy, productive.
No Smoke is a unique software package designed to
help your employees quit smoking. It's fun, stimulating and effective. Corporate site
licenses are available at attractive rates, and the program can be customized with your
content, logos and artwork. Corporations can use No Smoke either in-house
or in conjunction with community relations and corporate image campaigns.
Before getting into detail on No Smoke we wish to make one point clear.
There are many ways to quit smoking, from hypnosis to herbal therapies to nicotine gum.
And here's the key:
No Smoke uses both serious analysis sections and fun video game sections to
help the smoker get to the bottom of the motivation question. This is the key not only
to the decision to quit smoking, but to the decision to maintain health and fitness in
general. It's a lifestyle question. And it has important bottom-line ramifications for any
- No method will work unless the smoker is truly motivated to quit.
- Almost any method will work--even going cold turkey--if the smoker is
truly motivated to quit.
Do you want to learn more about No Smoke and what it can do for your
human resources efforts? We have two separate web pages dedicated to fully explaining
the scope of this unique software package.
Requires Windows. $19.95 in single copy version.
- Click here for examples of No Smoke's
colorful animated graphic screens.
- Click here for extensive text excerpts from
No Smoke's many content-rich sections.
For further information about licensed versions of NO SMOKE, please contact Elliot Essman,
the developer. Information is on our contact page.
To order a copy of No Smoke use the No Smoke
Smokefree Home Page - Top of this